Rocky is leaving!
We are looking for another Rocky to be our DEPUTY MANAGER!
- Trained to L3 in Playwork, although Early Years or relevant Education and Childcare qualifications would be fine too as long as they are L2 or above
- Committed to the safety and welfare of all the children in our care
- Enthusiastic, motivated and reliable
- Knowledgeable about all the club's policies and procedures and she ensures that these are all adhered to in the day to day running of the club
- Helpful in coming up with ideas for craft and other activities and able to explain and empower the children to have a go and give new things a try
- A good communicator with all users and associates of the club
- Able to stand in (deputise) for the manager in their absence both at After school club and/or during holiday club
In return for all this, we offer our Deputy Manager
- Competitive rates of pay commensurate with experience
- Some flexibility in working hours. You will need to be available to work during school terms and for some of the school holidays but, if you supply us with good notice you will be able to take your holidays when you choose - just not at the same time as the manager!
- Holiday pay
Interested? Please contact Maureen on (0781) 279 8195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack/further details
All successful candidates will be reference checked and subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure check